Can the scars, shape, and size of my breasts be improved? (photos)

I had a BR 8 mos ago. However, my scars healed with these marks in them (pictured). Can this be fixed? My breasts are also uneven, which is fine. However, the breast that is smaller also hangs down/sags more. Why is this, and can it be fixed? I also feel like they are quite square still. I have sensation in my nipples, so I wouldn't want to do too much to mess that up, but I would also like my breasts to be smaller as they were supposed to be a D, and are a DDD.

Can the scars, shape, and size of my breasts be improved?

Congratulations on having undergone breast reduction procedure. Yes, I think that your goals can be accomplished with revisionary breast reduction surgery. Discuss your concerns/goals directly with your plastic surgeon, preferably in front of a full-length mirror.  In my practice, I would ask that you use goal photographs, not cup sizes, as a reference when it comes to communicating your goals. Together you will come up with a plan to improve your outcome.  Best wishes.

Thank you for your question and photographs. It is difficult without an in-person examination or full series of pictures before and after surgery to offer definite recommendations but I do see your areas of concern.  If you are interested in pursuing an additional reduction it can help improve upon all three areas of your breast concerns - size, nipple position and scarring but overall you have obtained a natural result to your reduction.  I would recommend waiting a full year from your original surgery and then reassess your results. If still unhappy then seek a second opinion about a revision procedure.