Ready for facial rejuvenation, but need help deciding what best suits my needs! Budget around $12k (Photo)

I am 48, very healthy. Cheeks have flattened, nasolabial lines are very deep and neckline not flattering (always been that way). I do not do fillers/botox (don't want to)! Want permanent solutions! Biggest concern is flat cheeks/nasolabial folds. Next is deep wrinkles by eye and neckline. I USED TO BE a side sleeper. I keep researching to find a doc SOMEWHAT near me (will travel if I HAVE to) and just can't find the ARTIST I am looking for! Which procedures will help me the most? Thank you!!!

Facial Rejuvenation

Hi! Thank you for sharing your photos! You have beautiful skin and have done well at caring for yourself! In our practice we offer the surgical and non-surgical options. Depending on what your needs are at this time, we would discuss which route is best for you. I do think you would respond nicely to non-surgical options. We might suggest a full face and neck Ultherapy, to help with skin laxity and tightening. We also would probably discuss neuromodulators and fillers. As mentioned below, I agree you would do well with some filler in the cheeks, as well as the marionette/jowl area. Set an appointment with a qualified practice that offers many different treatment options. Best, Dr. Grant Stevens

Facial Rejuvenation

Looking at your photos it appears that you take very good care of yourself and have aged very nicely.  You have multiple options to improve your overall appearance to look younger and refreshed.  Addition of volume will help nicely with use of fillers to your cheeks and nasolabial folds.  The most aggressive intervention for your neck and jaw/jowl line would be a face/neck lift.  There are other non invasive methods to tighten skin and remove neck fat without an aggressive surgical intervention. A formal consultation will be valuable for you to ensure that your exceptions are met.  Good luck

Gaurav Bharti, MD, FACS
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Facial rejuvenation with laser

Your beautiful features can be accentuated with several treatments:

microneedling with PRP for wrinkles under and lateral to the eyes in conjunction with Botox for crow's feet

Clear + Brilliant laser to rejuvenate the areas under and lateral to the eyes

Ultherapy for reducing mild skin laxity in the neck

Mild volume filler under the eyes and cheekbones

Read the Ultherapy ebook on the link below.

Dr. Karamanoukian

Facial Rejuvenation

The best option for your cheeks and nasolabial folds is to use some kind of filler. For you jowls and neckline, a minifacelift with a platysmaplasty is what I would recommend.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS

Neck etc

Thermi rf and thermi smooth are good options. Thermi rf is a one hour procedure which will help define the neck and thermi smooth can tighten the areas under the yes. Re the cheeks and nasolabial fold volume although not permanent is a safe option and will life cheeks for 2 years. 

Morris Westfried, MD
Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon