Are my "wish pictures" realistic balance between natural and fake for my BA? (photos)

I am 5'4, 115 pounds- very active. I'm wondering if I can achieve my wish pictures. I want a balance between natural and fake. I appreciate the roundness, fullness, and hope for the celevage in these pictures but still want to look semi proportional with my smaller frame. I really don't want to look fake at the top of my breast, I want a more natural slope.

Breast augmentation

From these photos, you should get a result you are very happy with by having a straight forward breast augmentation since your nipples are above the level of your fold and you have no breast tissue below your fold. Please seek an in person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area. Be sure to express your goals and expectations to your chosen surgeon. In my practice in the San Francisco Bay Area I have come to the conclusion that the happiest patients are those that have realistic expectation on what a procedure will and won’t do for them. Good luck!

Dean Vistnes 

Vistnes Plastic Surgery 

San Francisco Bay Area 

#realself  #drdeanvistnes #breastaugmentation

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Are my "wish pictures" realistic balance between natural and fake for my BA?

Thank you for your question you look to be a good candidate for Breast Augmentation with fat transfer whıch wıll give you a more natural result.

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Is my wish look realistic?

Thank you for asking about your breast augmentation.

• Yes, I think your wish photos are a good balance between natural and fake.
  • The difference is that the wish looks seem to be in women who were naturally small - so their skin will not be as loose. That is part of the 'fake' look.
  • You appear to have lost volume with breast feeding so your skin is looser.
  • To get that look, you may need a fairly large implant - but overall I think your goal is reasonable and you should love your result!

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Will BA fill my desires?

You have an excellent appearance for BA,, Your nipples appear to be at or above your inferior breast crease, and I think an Augmentation with moderate or high profile implants will fill out your skin envelopes and give your the height and projecion you desire, wirthout a lift and its associated scars.  God luck.

Paul Silverstein, MD
Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon

Lift with implants

Hi,

You should be able to achieve a similar result. Depending on the size of implants, you may still need a lift to reduce some of the loose skin on the underside of your breasts. Your plastic surgeon will be able to guide you in this. 

Dr. Blagg

Austin, TX

Breast augmentation: Are my "wish pictures" a realistic balance between real and fake?

You could achieve a nice result with a breast augmentation. Implants just make your current shape larger and do not build cleavage. You will have more volume, which will make it easier to create cleavage in clothes. In consultation, I measure my patients and then look at pictures of women with similar measurements to see what can be accomplished and whether or not I can meet their goals and expectations. To see before and after pictures of women similar to you, click on the link below. For more information on this and similar topics, I recommend a plastic surgery Q&A book like "The Scoop On Breasts: A Plastic Surgeon Busts the Myths."

Ted Eisenberg, DO, FACOS
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon