What is the best option to fix front teeth that are both chipped and crooked? (Photo)

When I was a kid I fell and chipped my front teeth, but I'm in my 40's now and really would like to fix them. I do not want to change my smile too much, which may be difficult given the way my teeth align, but I'd love to fix the crooked/chipped teeth. From looking at this site I've seen options of bonding, Invisalign, and/or veneers as the solutions for people with similar issues, but I'm not sure which would be best for me. Any recommendations appreciated!

Easy and straightforward with Invisalign.

Your best option is to straighten your teeth with Invisalign. This should be very simple and not take more than a year. Then your chipped incisal edges could be cosmetically shaped. I would not recommend any bonding or veneers in your situation. The lower teeth which are crooked have led to further chipping of your Upper Front Teeth and this will continue unless you straighten the lower teeth as well. Therefore, you should straighten the lower teeth and  the upper teeth and not really consider doing veneers.. If you do veneers without straightening your lower teeth you will probably chip and break your veneers. You can do veneers but you should do orthodontic treatment first.

Douglas Jopling,  DDS
Dallas, Texas area