If I have medicare and medicaid, will that cover a breast, arm, and legs lift?

Insurance and cosmetic surgery

Thank you for your question.  All of the procedures you mentioned are considered cosmetic procedures.  No insurance company will cover cosmetic procedures.  There are different financing options for such procedures the most common of which is most likely CareCredit.  

Insurance coverage for cosmetic procedures.

Thank you for your question. The procedures that you are interested in are consider cosmetic procedures and not functional procedures. As such, insurance companies will not pay for these procedures. Best regards

No,  the above entities will not cover elective/aesthetic surgery.    You may find the attached link, dedicated to patients who have experienced significant weight loss, helpful to you as you learn more. Best wishes.