If I have medicare and medicaid, will that cover a breast, arm, and legs lift?

Lipo-lift

I appreciate your question.

I perform a liposuction breast lift that removes tissue from the areas you don't want such as near the armpit and the lower portion hanging near your stomach. Once I use this to shape the breast I then remove the skin to tighten the breast and create a better shape with nice cleavage. Since I perform this less invasively the recovery time is faster. The size would depend on the proportion with your body versus going for a cup size.

It takes 6 weeks to heal and I wait 12 months before any scar revision.

Please speak to your dr about insurance 

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.  Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Insurance and cosmetic surgery

Thank you for your question.  All of the procedures you mentioned are considered cosmetic procedures.  No insurance company will cover cosmetic procedures.  There are different financing options for such procedures the most common of which is most likely CareCredit.  

Insurance coverage for cosmetic procedures.

Thank you for your question. The procedures that you are interested in are consider cosmetic procedures and not functional procedures. As such, insurance companies will not pay for these procedures. Best regards

No,  the above entities will not cover elective/aesthetic surgery.    You may find the attached link, dedicated to patients who have experienced significant weight loss, helpful to you as you learn more. Best wishes.