What is the best most effective way to get rid of wrinkles on fingers/hands? (Photo)

I have very small, wrinkly fingers/hands. Whats the best way to get rid of the wrinkles on my fingers mostly, my hands where my knuckles aren't as noticeable, and tighten the skin on my fingers/hands/inside Of my hand? I know genetics Plays apart but they weren't this bad until i was out in the sun for days and also dehydrated during that time. I am male/24 years of age/asian.

Hand Wrinkles | Laser Resurfacing or Dermal Fillers

Use of injectable fillers is probably the best way to go to improve but not eliminate wrinkles of the hands.

To be sure, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment.