For those doctors that use the Vitamedica vitamins, do you allow patients to use them right up to the day before surgery?

I will ask my doctor if he's okay with me using them (he didn't recommend them so he might not know much about them) but I am curious what others who are familiar with them advise. Thanks in advance!

Use of VitaMedica Vitamins Pre Op

Whether you should use VitaMedica Vitamins close to surgery depends on which vitamins you are taking. One of their formulations is specifically done for perioperative use. We take all of our patients off whatever they are on and put them on SkinMedica's perioperative formulations and add Bromelin and arnica montana. The perioperative formulations consist of a preoperative and postoperative formulation which we have our patients take right through surgery.

Highlands Plastic Surgeon