Can I get cheek implants 3 months after having a Macs-lift? Also will Macs improve MY neckline and will it last? (photo)

I am 48. I want both a lift and cheek implants but am using 2 different doctors for each procedure. My Macs doc doesn't do implants. My time is limited because of my career so that is why I am timing the procedures in such a manner. Also concerned about longevity of Macs as it seems there are many different opinions. I am more than ready to rejuvinate my face!!! Please don't recommend filler instead of implants (don't have $$ to continue year after year)....thanks!!

Cheek implants and a lower face neck lift

In our practice,we perform a high- SMAS face and neck lift which addresses rejuvenation of the neck   much better than MACS lift. The goal of a  facelift in our practice is to tighten loose facial and neck muscles, tighten loose facial and neck skin, remove the fatty deposits located above and below the platysma muscle in addition to the platysma plasty. The jowls are also lifted as well.
 To rejuvenate the midface, we use cheek implants on patients who have a flat maxilla and a flat cheek profile which  restores volume to that area of the face. Cheek implants  and a lower face neck lift can be performed together under one anesthetic with one surgery and one recovery period. For more information about both procedures along with many examples, please see the video and the link below