Am looking into cellulaze to treat cellulite on my legs. (photos)

I am looking into cellulaze and i have seen good results. Before i do that however, i am considering a brazilian butt lift to lift and give my butt a nice shape and also see if it helps with some of the dents. I am sure it will not cure my cellulite but hoping it might i prove it a little before i do cellulite treatment. Just want to see what the success rate is for cellulaze. And if yoy have seen bbl help with some of the more profound cellulite dents. Ty

BBL, Cellulaze or both

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

If you really think you want to undergo a BBL, then by all means do that first. the reason is two fold. First, it will result in a fuller more rounded buttock look even though the photos you provided  actually shows your buttocks to be full. Of course, that is a personal preference so I will assume you wish to do that anyway. The second thing is that a BBL can actually make the cellulite be less noticeable since it is essentially a filler that will expand the buttocks and thereby tighten the skin. Give it at least six to eight weeks and then decide if you want to undergo Cellulaze treatment. The Cellulaze treatment works by releasing the fibrous bands that are responsible for the development of cellulite in the first place. When the bands are released, they tend to grow back, but in a different direction. Cellulite itself is caused by the bands attaching to the under surface of the skin in a perpendicular direction and when they grow back, they tend to grow in a diagonal direction. It works quite well, but it is never perfect so don't get your expectations too high.

Good luck,

Dr. Knott

Marietta Physiatrist

BBL before Cellulaze treatments

Thank you for your questions and providing an example image. While you would be a wonderful candidate for Cellulaze alone, should you want to proceed with a BBL, I recommend having the BBL first because it may give you just enough of the results you were looking for that you may not require as many treatment areas with the Cellulaze as initially expected. Good luck!

Scott C. Lindsay, DO
Reading Plastic Surgeon

I believe Cellulaze treatment helps more than 80% of patients

the Cellulaze treatment can help about 80% or more patients get improvement. it is important to realize that it will not get rid of it completely. you need to look for improvement but not near perfection. if you want to do a Brazilan butt lift, then do it first. david berman md

Cellulite

Hi,Brazilian Butt Lift can help reduce cellulite as it is a natural filler. It provides that buttocks a nice contour and shape.  Cellulaze can help reduce cellulite but the results are not permanent.

Christopher Balgobin, MD
Minneapolis Physician

Cellulaze for cellulite removal.

Thank you for your question and photos. My patients have been pleased with their Cellulaze results. From looking at your pictures, I think you would benefit from Cellulaze. I don’t personally deal with Brazilian butt lift procedures, so you need to consult with your doctor about that. Cellulaze is a great minimally invasive procedure that can improve the appearance of cellulite up to 80%. Other benefits of Cellulaze include:
Treats cellulite from under the skin rather than over the dermis like typical treatments
Quick healing process
Long-lasting results
Single treatment

Please consult with a qualified physician about both treatments.

Bruce E. Katz, MD