Am looking into cellulaze to treat cellulite on my legs. (photos)

I am looking into cellulaze and i have seen good results. Before i do that however, i am considering a brazilian butt lift to lift and give my butt a nice shape and also see if it helps with some of the dents. I am sure it will not cure my cellulite but hoping it might i prove it a little before i do cellulite treatment. Just want to see what the success rate is for cellulaze. And if yoy have seen bbl help with some of the more profound cellulite dents. Ty

I believe Cellulaze treatment helps more than 80% of patients

the Cellulaze treatment can help about 80% or more patients get improvement. it is important to realize that it will not get rid of it completely. you need to look for improvement but not near perfection. if you want to do a Brazilan butt lift, then do it first. david berman md

Sterling Plastic Surgeon

Hi,Brazilian Butt Lift can help reduce cellulite as it is a natural filler. It provides that buttocks a nice contour and shape.  Cellulaze can help reduce cellulite but the results are not permanent.

Christopher Balgobin, MD
Minneapolis Physician

Cellulaze for cellulite removal.

Thank you for your question and photos. My patients have been pleased with their Cellulaze results. From looking at your pictures, I think you would benefit from Cellulaze. I don’t personally deal with Brazilian butt lift procedures, so you need to consult with your doctor about that. Cellulaze is a great minimally invasive procedure that can improve the appearance of cellulite up to 80%. Other benefits of Cellulaze include:
Treats cellulite from under the skin rather than over the dermis like typical treatments
Quick healing process
Long-lasting results
Single treatment

Please consult with a qualified physician about both treatments.

Bruce E. Katz, MD