5 months after lipo and no improvement?

it is 5 months after having lipro on my stomach, thighs and area over right/left hips and still I see no improvement. Why do I see my stomach area looks larger and hanging much more lower now then before the surgery and I can feel ridges in the areas that they use the probe. if I eat food with salt the areas where they used the probe become hard and sore..is the normal?

Liposuction - no results at 5 months

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.

• I am so very sorry you are not seeing results.
  • Your hanging stomach suggests you have loose skin and may not have been a good liposuction candidate.
  • The swelling after salty food also suggests you are still swollen.
  • Give yourself another month and then return to your plastic surgeon to discuss your concerns and to find out if more treatment is needed.
  • YOu are also welcome to post photos on-line on this site for our review.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS