5 months after lipo and no improvement?
Doctor Answers 1
Liposuction - no results at 5 months
Thank you for asking about your liposuction.
- I am so very sorry you are not seeing results.
- Your hanging stomach suggests you have loose skin and may not have been a good liposuction candidate.
- The swelling after salty food also suggests you are still swollen.
- Give yourself another month and then return to your plastic surgeon to discuss your concerns and to find out if more treatment is needed.
- YOu are also welcome to post photos on-line on this site for our review.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.