Should I be able to put my fingers under my butt implant? (photos)

My butt implant is suppose to be under the muscle. Could it only be under the muscle at the top? The reason I ask is....I be able to put my fingers under it. It seems to be drooping and almost sitting on the back of my legs. It has been 1 1/2 yrs since my surgery. Is there anything I can do to fix this? I would like my butt implants to be higher not hanging. Thank you for your time.

Buttock Lift

Thanks for submitting your photos.A buttock lifting procedure can be perfomed but after you will have a scar at the belt area.therefore please consult with a board certified plastic surgeons.Good luck

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Butt implants

Based upon their position now, I doubt that they are under the  muscle. The implants will likely need to be removed and anew pocket designed if possible. Best  of luck.

Redo butt implants

Dear clippinchick,   Thanks for submitting your pictures and sorry for your troubles.   From observing your pictures, it appears that your implants are positioned too low on your butt. To correct this you will have to have a new pocket created higher.  When you select your plastic surgeon for that procedure, you will have to obtain you operative report from your previous surgery, so that the new surgeon will know what technique and what kind of implants were used.   I have performed butt implants surgery on well over 500 patients and my technique is sub fascial - on top of the muscle. This technique which was developed by Dr Jose Abel dela Pena, who is board certified plastic surgeon and Professor of anatomy at the University of Mexico in Mexico city, is the most natural looking and allows for big implants, unlike the intra muscular technique which is also more painful and has longer recovery. The implants that I use are ultra soft, oval round silicone implants.   Always, consult with experience board certified plastic surgeons who have experience with redo butt implants surgery. Most importantly, check the before and after pictures in the photo gallery to make sure that they are numerous, consistent and attractive with natural and youthful look.  Also, check the reviews on 'Realself'  for ratings and positive experience reports.                    Best of luck,                                     Dr Widder

Buttock Implants

Based on the pictures and your description , the buttock implants have dropped down, and most probably are not under the muscle now.