How do I get a VA doctor to listen to my hairloss complaints seriously? 31/f vet

Ive come to terms w my hair being 50%+ thinner than it was 10 years ago. My hair started growing slower fall2014 a few months after moving. Im picking up small clumps of hair all over my apt often. I thought maybe something was in the water but it seems to be the female pattern with a change in the texture on top. I was getting highlights but that doesn't account for my hair growth slowing down so dramatically. I want to start treating it before it's obvious. How do I get a Dr to listen to me?

If your doctor is not "listening" to you, then you may want to find another doctor who will listen to you.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Female Hair loss

Hair loss is a complex problems that most physicians, unless primary focus is on the field, even have a difficult time understanding the complexities.  

I would recommend seeking another consultation with a physician whom specializes in the field. 

Baubac Hayatdavoudi, MD
Beverly Hills Physician

Female hiar loss

This is a complex problem as shown in the web link below. I would not expect that the expertise is in the hands of VA doctors

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon