Can I get tummy tuck and MR after having had a panniculectomy?

I had a panniculectomy last October. I am in the process of getting a breast reconstruction after a reduction. My reconstruction is being paid by Veterans Administration seeing a doctor outside the VA. How can I get both done at same time? Please help...thanks

Thank you for sharing your excellent question and I wish you well on your breast reconstruction journey.  There are a number of reconstruction breast options that may help you achieve your goals.  If you are a candidate, a DIEP flap allows for your own lower abdominal tissue to be used for your reconstruction and creates a tummy tuck appearance for patients.  This will depend on the blood supply of the tissues after your panniculectomy.  Otherwise, implant based reconstruction can also be performed at the same time as tummy tuck and MR.  Hope this helps.