Thinking about implants. Any suggestions?

I originally joined a month or two ago asking if I should get a lift or reduction but deleted that account because I got the answers I thought I wanted. But, now I thought I'd ask about implants. I'm nervous about the areola reduction with a reduction so is it possible not to have an areola reduction with it? Also, since I'm already a 48c is going any bigger a no go? My breasts already sag so I would like implants too if I go with it. Can I go bigger and how much bigger would look good on mr?

Photographs would help us give an accurate response

Implants will give the breast upper pole fullness and increase the volume of your breasts.  So you would need a larger bra size for your fuller breasts.  Whether or not a lift is needed depends on where you nipple-areolar complex is located on the breast mound and how much extra skin you have.  If your breasts sag, a lift with the proper implant size can greatly improve the shape and contour of your breasts.

Thank you for your question and unfortunately your photographs did not load appropriately into realself.  That said nearly all breast lift techniques require a circumferential incision placed around the areola in order to lift it into a higher, more youthful position.  You needn't reduce the size of the areola if you do not want to.  As far as implant selection I would advise seeing an ASPS board certified plastic surgeon in consultation so that based on your key breast measurements and discussion of your desired appearance the best implant can be selected.