I cannot seem to stop gaining weight since I had a breast reduction and tummy tuck. (photos)

I had a breast reduction and tell me tuck just over a year ago. I have been gaining weight nonstop since the process but have been working out and eating a good diet. Cannot seem to figure out how to lose weight. I weighed 128 right after the procedure was done and now weigh 155. I work out 3 to 5 times a week and one day a week with a trainer. I feel like I have a very healthy diet nothing out of the normal from what I was doing before but cannot seem to stop gaining weight.

Weight gain shouldn't have anything to do with surgery

I think you should perhaps visit with your primary care doctor and have them run some tests to see if your weight gain is hormonal or related to your thyroid.  Nothing with regards to the surgeries you had should effect your ability or inability to maintain a certain body weight.  Sound like you are doing everything you can- must be something else going on.  Hope this helps.

-JGH