Skin tightening. Does Vanquish and Skin Tite work?

Does Vanquish and skin tite work?

Vanquish and Skin Tyte

The combination of Vanquish for fat reduction and Skin Tyte or Exilis for skin tightening is a great combination for the best overall non-surgical effect. My practice has used this combination for several years now and patients have been very pleased with their results.

Vanquish and SkinTyte

Vanquish can melt fat, but it only has a very small amount of skin tightening. If you have relatively loose skin, you will need to treat that as well. Skin Tyte is great option, as are a plethora of other devices on the market. I'd recommend seeing someone with extensive experience with these devices.

Andrew Campbell, M.D.
Facial Plastic Specialist
Quintessa Aesthetic Centers

Andrew Campbell, MD
Milwaukee Facial Plastic Surgeon

Vanquish and Skintyte

Vanquish, using radiofrequency energy in an array of antenna that can be concentrated around the midportion of the body is really best use for fat removal. There may be some heat that radiates outward to the skin leading to some tightening. SkinTyte is the brand name that Sciton uses for its intense pulsed light heat treatment of the skin. Here by using a cold crystal to apply the infrared light energy, the energy can be directed at the dermis or bottom part of the skin without causing blisters of the upper part of the skin. Skintyte, in my experience, works very well for tightening of the skin in patients who have some underlying elasticity. Try to find a plastic surgeon with experience in minimally invasive procedures. Good luck.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS