Is my skin care routine too complicated?

I had CO2 lasering of my face, neck and chest in May. I want to maintain! I have RetinA .5, Skin Medica TNS serum and Ferulic serum from Skin Ceuticals. I'm not sure which ones to use together versus night or morning? Of course I use eye cream and moisturizer too. Any thoughts?

Fractional laser and maintenance creams

I would suggest Melarase AM, Melarase PM, and Melapads to help maintain color and skin collagen levels in your skin after a co2 laser. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Thanks for your query. No your skin regime is okay. You should use a good SPF sunscreen and moisturizer in the day and retin a serum and ferulic acid serum at night. For washing, use a mild cleanser and you are good to go that is all what is required for a proper skin routine. Hope it helps.

All The Best

Ajaya Kashyap, MD
India Plastic Surgeon

Skin Care -- Intensif, Fraxel, Aerolase, Vascular Lasers, PRP/Microneedling, Sculptra, LED with Growth Factors, Skin Care

You are on a basic skin care post laser. I suggest a formal consultation in my practice we have a skin care expert that tailors the skin care and we start intensif or fraxel  or viva treatments about 6-8 weeks after co2 laser to continue the improvement. PRP and sculptra can be also used to further give more collagen production. Best, Dr. Emer.