Can my scar look better with a tummy tuck revision plus lipo? (Photos)

I had tTT 5 months ago and I'm not happy with my result ! I had complications,I had a ceroma wound opening and I took like 2 months to heal completely !! Now I have a revision for November 21 '!! But I'm really scare ! Would I take long to heal and I don't want my belly button so close to my incision !! I don't know if I shuld get it fix now or wait for later and get liposuction instead and do it later !???

When to do TT revision?

Based on your photos and short of in person evaluation, it appears that your scars are still too fresh for revision. Swelling and redness are signs that inflammation process (not infection) is still very active and any surgery in this area may create new complications. If you were my patient I would wait  at least 6 months before scar and lower abdomen revision. As a part of TT revision you will need transposition of belly button and liposuction. Wait, wait, wait. Good luck.

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Abdominoplasty Revision

You have excess fat in the abdomen, waist, and hip area. Your scar was placed too high. Too much tension was placed on your skin flap causing wound formation.  Are you going back to the same doctor? Your line of questions seems to indicate that a tummy tuck revision and liposuction aren't going to be performed simultaneously, which would be unfortunate. You should have a few ABPS certified/ASAPS member surgeons discuss your possibilities. In my hands, you would have aggressive liposuction of your entire torso (belly included), simultaneous with a full tummy tuck to re-mobilize skin to lower the scar as much as possible.  No drains.  Best of luck!

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

Full tummy tuck revision and liposuction

I would recommend full tummy tuck revision and liposuction to remove all the skin below belly button. Please see the link for revision 

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon