Could my saline implants rupture or shift do to them being squeezed by someone?

I'm 5 weeks post op with saline under the muscle. I have been paranoid of anything physical I do involving the upper torso possibly doing something to my implants. However most specifically having them squeezed. They were not squeezed aggressively hard but it was not soft either. Now I've been paranoid of a rupture or shifting. No pain or swelling or size decrease as I can tell. They're in the same spot as well. I just have this what if feeling that they could have been damaged. Help!!

Saline implant rupture

At 5 weeks postop, it would be very unusual for a saline implant rupture.  Even at a later date, saline implants are durable and can withstand normal person to person interactions, including hugging, bear hugs, contact sports, etc.  

Santa Rosa Plastic Surgeon

Breast implants

I think that if you have any concerns, a physical exam would be prudent, and you should meet with your surgeon.  Best of luck.

Implants Rupture

Implants are generally pretty resilient, however with any kind of trauma to the chest, there is always a risk of rupture. The thing with saline implants is that if you did have a rupture, you would know pretty immediately because the size would decrease. If you have not had any type of change noticeable by look or feel then I am sure everything is fine.

Lawrence Bundrick, MD
Huntsville Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your question and I am sorry that this has caused you to worry.  By 5 weeks much of your healing has taken place to ensure proper positioning of your implant and as you have not seen any physical appearance changes to your breasts all is likely well.  It would be very difficult for your implants to be squeezed sufficiently that they sustained an injury or damage.  Hope this helps.