Still not seeing results on back after 3 months (Photo)

On June 10 I had full body lift and lipo. The scar on back is hard to see. My front has healed according to my expectations and I love the result. My back (love handles) and side (love Handles) seem to be swollen still. I am now back to my presurgery weight. Does this look like swelling or could it be fat that was not taken off properly. Does recovery look on schedule as I know it can take up to 1 year...would remedial lipo be recommended?

Lower Bodt Lift

Based on the pictures posted, the still prominent bulging in the flanks is most probably fat. specially after 3 months of the surgery, only by physical examination can one tell.