What is the range of prices for tummy tucks and muscle repair in Nashville, TN?

Cosmetic Surgery Price Range

Some of the other answers here have given you a ballpark cost for this procedure but there are other considerations. Perhaps you don't need a full tummy tuck? Is a mini-tummy tuck an option? Are there any other procedures (additional liposuction (hips, thighs etc) that will be involved? Who is providing the anesthesia? Will it be performed in a certified facility?

These are just a few of the questions that will determine the cost. Most importantly though is your health and safety. Always consult with a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and make sure that your procedure will be carried out in a safe fashion with minimal risk to you.

For more information about how to make a decision on having the surgery and how cost factors into this decision please see the web link below.

Best wishes!

How much for tummy tuck?

Hello Ronda. Prices vary from region to region and practice to practice. Adding liposuction and other procedures makes it more expensive. Choose quality with before and after results, then consider prices. See a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Call some offices in your area for price quotes. Best, Dr. ALDO.

Aldo Guerra, MD

Price Range for Tummy Tuck

Prices for this procedure will vary based on the experience and skill level of the surgeon and the type of facility used to perform the procedure. Accredited hospital based surgery centers will be slightly more expensive than office settings, but will offer the utmost safety for your procedure. Actual cost will also depend on what type of tummy tuck you need and whether or not additional liposuction of the hips is wanted.

Thanks for writing,
Pricing can range from $6,000 to $8000 plus depending on what is done. I like to look at the entire torso as one cosmetic unit, therefore  adding liposuction to the flanks and or back can give a 360 degree change the allows for a nice improvement all the way around your trunk. Clothes fit better and contour nicely. Patients feel better about themselves.

I hope this helps
Good Luck

Stephen M. Davis, MD, FACS
Green Hills Plastic Surgery
Nashville, Tennessee

Thank you for your question.  The prices in our area range slightly.  A standard tummy tuck is approximately $6300 in our office but may be slightly higher or lower depending on the facility and anesthesia group used.  Feel free to call our office for a more accurate quote and to schedule a consultation.  Best wishes!

Costs

Costs are going to vary. My best advise is for you to find the board certified plastic surgeons in your area on the American Society of Plastic Surgery website and then call around for quotes. 
My best,
Dr. Sheila Nazarian
@drsheilanazarian on Instagram

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Thank you for the question. When it comes to cost of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure ( quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider… are some of the potential variables involved.

In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.