Post-op pain. How can I manage it without having to take so much medicine?

I'm day 8 post op rhinoplasty and chin implant with lipo. Still very early, I know. I was on hydrocodone for 3 days PO and then switched to acetaminophen at regular intervals. Still having head, face, nasal pain and wondering if there are any ideas for better management of this pain without having to take so much medicine. Thank you in advance!

1 week post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

It's too early to make value judgments with only 1 week after a rhinoplasty.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-