Painful scar tissue. Any suggestions? (photos)

So I had my surgery on March 29th. I got Mentor MemoryShape textured 685cc under the muscle. 5 days post op I had to have emergency surgery for a massive hematoma. The surgeon only reopened me in my left breast to remove it. I and had a stitch break put through my skin from the inside scoop little ways from my incision. I pulled it out enough to snip it so it wasn't hanging out. I've had nothing but pain since and now there is a big lump of of scar tissue..what will relieve my pain?

Breast Implants / Breast Augmentation/ Cohesive Gel Implants / Silicone Implants / Revision Breast Surgery

I appreciate your question.

Since there has been a change in your post op course, please follow up with your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

Painful scar

With the story of a hematoma being reopened on the same side that you had the secondary procedure, it would not be unheard of that that side may hurt more. As far as a lump goes, it's hard to see and it's certainly impossible to feel from a photograph. My opinion would be that the best person to give you advice in this regard is the person that did the surgery and can both look at you and feel the scar personally. That would be your operating surgeon. I recommend you go back and find out what they are thinking. Good luck with your continued recovery.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS