Mommy makeover? What can be done to fix all of this? Biggest areas are the butt and breast that bug me the most. (Photo)

I am currently 34DD/34DDD but from breast feeding they have been ruined. I weigh about 125lbs 5'4. Carrying 4 Children in my belly has left it to be a bit desired and I would love a new butt.. I work out on a regular basis, its just getting harder to bounce back from having my 4th child. I am 33 years old, soon to be 34. I look good in clothes but I want to look good naked again. I also have a massive tattoo on my back that I would like to not have any damage done to.

Mommy makeover

Thank you for your questions. Based on your bra cup size and your photos, your breasts appear quite large and would likely benefit from a slight reduction. It is not uncommon to have a reduction with implants to improve the overall appearance of the breasts. The reduction will provide the lift that you require and the implants will improve the fullness of the breasts especially in the upper pole for a more lasting result. You would greatly benefit from a full tummy tuck with rectus plication to improve the appearance of your abdomen. However, the part of your tattoo that wraps around the front will be removed with the excess skin of your belly. These small portions could likely be redone by your tattoo artist once the healing process is complete. In addition, the tattoo that is below your belly button will also be removed. Your overall appearance would significantly improve with these procedures. If you are truly interested in the Brazilian butt lift, I would recommend you having that procedure performed first and separately so that you may heal from the procedure before proceeding with the others. This will also allow more fatty tissue to be harvested from your belly before it is removed with the tummy Tuck providing more fatty tissue for the butt lift procedure.  

Candidate for a Mommy Makeover

The Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction.  #Combined operations are often performed with our #Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries included with a #MommyMakeover. If you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your physician and board-certified plastic surgeon. Also, combining these #procedures may decrease anesthetics, costs, and recovery time.Your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Mommy Makeover

Mommy makeover is a combination surgery of breast and tummy.  You may want to consider a breast lift and a tummy tuck with lipo of your waists.  Often times, mommy makeover is done at the same time. When the surgery is performed by experienced plastic surgeon for the right candidate, mommy makeover will be done safely and can give a great outcome. Please do your research and consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon. Best wishes.

Mommy makeover

Thank you for your question and photos.  It sounds as though there are three major procedures which would be of the most benefit to you: Brazilian butt lift, breast lift (with/without implants), and tummy tuck.  In order to determine what you could realistically expect from surgery, you should be seen in person by a board certified plastic surgeon.  The consultation in person is of the utmost importance, and you must be prepared to clearly voice your surgical goals with the surgeon.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Tummy tuck and breast lift

Thanks for the photos.  I would recommend a full tummy tuck and a breast lift.  You have great breast volume so no implant needed.

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Short scar breast lift and tummy tuck!

First of all, you look fantastic for having had 4 kids, not everyone is so lucky! :)

Any woman who has carried a pregnancy has changes to her belly and breasts that are nearly impossible to reverse with diet and exercise alone.  I would recommend a short-scar breast lift, also known as a vertical mastopexy, to improve the shape of your breasts and nipples while leaving you with less scarring than the traditional wise-pattern breast lift (anchor scar).   Your tummy looks like it has some bulging from stretching the muscle layer with pregnancy.  This can be fixed with a tummy tuck with rectus plication, which is sewing the muscles back together where your babies pulled them apart!

You're a great candidate for a mommy makeover, and I'm sure you would be thrilled with the result!

Good luck!

Anita Kulkarni, MD
Bethesda Plastic Surgeon

Mommy Makeover

Thank you for your questions and photos.

You are an excellent candidate for a Mommy makeover.

A breast lift with implants would help you maintain your breast size and give you fuller perkier, breasts.
Lipo on your sides and back with a BBL would make your waist look thiner and would definitely give you a nicer, bigger butt.

I don't always recommend gaining weight prior to BBL for two reasons: gaining weight is not always healthy and a stable weight prior and after surgery is always better if you want to maintain your results. But this would ultimately depend on how big you want to go with the BBL.

As for your tattoo, there can be a way of avoiding it during your liposuction and BBL. A tummy tuck on the other hand, would take care of all your excess skin bellow you belly button, it would tighten your muscles and give you a smaller waist, but in order to do that the incision would probably reach the tattoo on both sides.

I do not recommend liposuction alone for your tummy. It would keep you tattoo intact but lipo would leave you with lots of excess skin.

In my opinion, the best and most drastic results will be achieved with a Full Mommy Make Over = A Breast lift with Implants plus BBL and especially a Tummy Tuck with Lipo. Some patients actually redo their tattoos after the surgery. But if you wish to keep your tattoo intact I see no problem with not doing the Tummy Tuck.

Best of luck with your decision,
Dr. Miguel Mota

Miguel Mota, MD

Mommy makeover candidate. Some advices:

Thanks for sharing your concerns with us. 

After having analyzed all the information provided to us, I recommend you perform a Breast Lift to treat the sagging breast skin getting a good projection, and also Implants, therefore today we have much modern and safety silicone implants such as the "Cohesive Gel - Silicón Breast Implants" with textured cover ("gummy bear implants") They are quite safe and aesthetically best as they give a firmer consistency, better projection and natural appearance.

Also, with the Tummy Tuck, I would like to perform waist and lateral liposuction to give you a better body contour.

In this regard, for safety reasons, to be a good candidate for TT+ Waist/lateral Lipo + BL with implants + BBL , your labs and cardiovascular preoperative evaluation should be in optimal ranges, that allows us to make a safe procedure.

It's very important to make a pre-op preparation before the surgery, advising the patient to take certain measures that helps to have a successful surgery with very good results.

Respectfully, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.- 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Mommy makeover?

Hi... thank you for the question and good photos... These Mommy Makeover procedures can be done in one procedure depending on your health condition and blood test values... I suggest you:
  1. Breast Treatment with a Breast lift with a small implants to the upper pole fullness.
  2. Fror the Back area: Mid/Back and waist contour liposuction with BBL
  3. Abdominal treatment: Theres two option based one the results of the liposuction and physical exam, a Mini tummy tuck could be done or a full TT. 

Luis A. Mejia, MD

Breast lift and fat transfer to the buttock

I would recommend a breast lift to give you a better shape- this can be done while maintaining the size of your breasts. Although you did not include a photo of your buttock, I would recommend gaining weight in order to become a good candidate for a fat transfer to the buttock. A tummy tuck incision may alter your tattoo, so that  may not be a good option.  Consult with a few plastic surgeons in person for a more detailed exam and review of your options.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD