Considering lipo on upper thighs. (photos)

I am 5'6 145 lbs very active lift weights and have done bb competions. I have been at a very low body fat percent ( less than 10) and still have pockets of fat on upper/ inner thighs.am i a good canidate for lipo? I am also considering fat transfer for fuller booty. would lipo around thighs be all i need for rounder looking butt... Is there any help fof these legs?? Im also concerned about loose skin after lipo

Considering lipo on upper thighs.

Thank you for your question and your photographs.  I am surprised that someone with your low body fat percentage appears to be a candidate for liposuction but you are.  This needs to be confirmed at a face-to-face exam where the thickness of fat padding beneath your skin can be estimated.  Some of the fat may be transferred to your buttock area if you wish but do not expect a significant improvement since I do not think you have adequate volumes of fat for transfer to make a noticeable difference.  Discuss your options with a board-certified plastic surgeon and best wishes,

Jon A Perlman M.D., FACS
Diplomate, American Board of Plastic Surgery
Member, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
Beverly Hills, California

Considering lipo on upper thighs.

I think that you would benefit from liposuction of your upper, inner thighs and your knees. Your lateral thighs look smooth and that little bit of fullness below the buttock should be left alone. You risk dropping your buttock if you liposuction that area. You would need additional fat from elsewhere to make a significant change in your buttock contour. Good luck!

Usually all around thighs lipo is needed with a little on the knees as well to get balance and improvement.

I would liposuction inner/outer/front/back thighs and knees under local with the smaller canulas and stand the patients up occasionally to fine tune the results for best results.

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Thigh lipo

Thank you for your questions.  All are excellent.  You would be a good candidate for lipo of the thighs - inner and under buttock and possibly hip.  The fat obtained could be used to augment the buttock.  I suggest consulting with one or more board certified plastic surgeons to discuss your options and discuss further.  Best wishes!

Lipo

Inner thigh lipo might be reasonable. I would caution against the banana rolls. As for a Bbl, it depends upon how much donor fat you have.

Inner Thigh Liposuction

Thanks for your questions and for sharing photos.  You appear to be a good candidate for improving your inner thigh contour with liposuction, and while it will be important to have an in person consultation with a surgeon to fully discuss your options, I think you have realistic expectations.  However, you may not have enough fat elsewhere to achieve a significant increase in buttock volume so you will have to weigh the risks of a fat grafting procedure against the result you can expect to achieve.  Again, the advice of your surgeon will be key in determining this.  Loose skin is always one of the considerations in how much liposuction can be done in a given area and the risk of loose skin varies among patients and treatment area. Best wishes.

Liposuction of Thighs

Thank you for your question. You look like an amazing candidate for liposuction. A physical evaluation would be a bit more helpful, otherwise it seems like you have realistic expectations. Consider also a fat transfer to the buttocks if you want a fuller look. Best of luck!

Dhaval M. Patel 

Double Board Certified 

Plastic Surgeon 

Hoffman Estates 

Barrington 

Oakbrook 

Chicago 

Dhaval M. Patel, MD
Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

Getting Great Gams--VASER HI DEF, ThermiRF, Ultrasound, fat grafting

You look like an excellent candidate, but a formal evaluation is needed. I use VASER HI DEF with ThermiRF, ultrasound and fat grafting to get the most fat removal, skin tightening, and contouring. I suggest a consult with a hi-def physique liposuction expert. HD contouring is much more complex, defining and can give the best in skin tightening, cellulite reduction, body shaping, and fat reduction than traditional approaches. See a body contouring expert. Best, Dr. Emer.

Liposuction on upper thighs

Thank you for asking about your upper thigh liposuction.

• Liposuction on the front and inner and outer thighs would be fine if carefully done with a small cannula.
  • The roll at the back supports your buttocks and should be left alone or only slightly reduced.
  • You seem to be mostly muscle and there may not be enough fat for buttock enlargement.
  • You may need to consider a silicone buttock implant to get the look your want.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs and congratulations on the hard work needed to achieve your physique.  If your inner thigh skin has good elasticity, and there is sufficient adipose tissue to liposculpt, you would be an excellent candidate for inner thigh liposuction to create more of a gap between your legs when standing.  Based on your remaining photographs I do not think you likely have enough fat to be able to achieve any meaningful change in your buttock projection.  An in-person examination would offer you the best recommendation, however.  Best wishes.