Possible lipo on back? (photos)

Just wondering since I have rolls on my back.

Liposuction on the back

Liposuction of the back is very successful for removal of "bra rolls" or "muffin tops". It also contours the waist. The tumescent technique can be performed safely and painlessly in an office with local anesthetic, making the recovery quicker and the procedure more cot-effective.

Cleveland Dermatologic Surgeon

Liposuction for the Back

You most certainly can have liposuction performed on your back. As in other areas it can decrease the fat thickness and improve the contour.A nonsurgical alternative which may be an option for you depending upon your exact circumstances is the use of Exilis. This is a nonsurgical method to reduce fat and cause tightening of the skin. It is a series of in-office procedures that requires no needles, no pain, no recovery. Drive yourself here, drive yourself home and go about your regular business. Not everyone is a candidate for this procedure but many people are. For more information check out the web link below.For the best results seek the consultation of a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. They have a website listing all the certified plastic surgeons. Members of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery will all be board certified in plastic surgery and have demonstrated an interest and special skill in cosmetic plastic surgery as well.

Alexander G. Nein, MD, MS, FACS

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring - BACK CONTOURING

I find that VASER works great for back wrinkles.  Please see an expert for treatment options.  Dr. Emer.

Liposuction - Candidate?

Thank you for your question. Based on the blurry photos provided, it is not clear what you need.  Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person examination and to discuss the specific details of the procedure. Ask to see before and after photos to get an idea of what can be achieved. Hope this helps.

Liposuction for my back?

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.
  • Liposuction can definitely be done on the back if there is excess fat.
  • Your photos didn't transmit so one can't comment on your situation.
  • The skin on the back is quite thick - so expect to be swollen for a long time
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Lipo to back

Thank you for your question. I can not see areas well in your picture. I recommend you see a board certified PS for evaluation and to discuss your goals.

Possible lipo on back?

Thank you for your question.  Generally, liposuction of the back can be successful if you have excess fat with good skin tone and no excess skin.  Unable to tell from your photos.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck!

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

Possible lipo on back?

Liposuction can improve excess back fat as long as you don't have too much loose skin. Your photos aren't showing me enough to give you a specific answer. A combination of ultrasonic liposuction and traditional liposuction works well on the fibrous fat in the back region.

Possible lipo on back?

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs. Unfortunately it does not appear that your pictures loaded appropriately, but in most cases the back is an excellent location to have liposuction performed as the more fibrous fat found there allows for greater skin retraction after removal of the underlying adipose tissue.  See an ASPS board certified plastic surgeon in consultation to have the most best treatment options recommended.

Back lipo?

You appear to be a good candidate for back liposuction based on what I can see.  In order to obtain the most skin tightening available, I would suggest a combination of SMART lipo and power assisted liposuction.  Make sure you consult a board certified plastic surgeon because there are several non plastic surgeons in Franklin and Nashville that are performing liposuction.Good luck and best wishes.

Shayne Webb, MD