What to do next? Do i need a lift revision? Do I go through another lift? Is only been 3 months. (photos)

Is been 3 months since i had a breast lift with implants 400cc I am not happy with my lift My breast still look saggy What do i do ? Do i go through a lift revision? Will another lift help get me an upper pole fullness? I am so sad I wanted a breast standing up not touching my skin anymore

What to do Next?

I am sorry that you have an unsatisfactory outcome. Unfortunately if you are only three months out from surgery you will likely only experience further sagging over time.
This outcome is very typical for the combination of a lift with a relatively large implant performed at the same time. Your before photos show that you had a significant degree of sagging or ptosis with an enlarged areola. This indicates that you would typically need an anchor type lift to achieve a satisfactory correction. It becomes impossible to properly perform this type of lift while at the same time putting in a fairly large implant. This result is completely predictable. If your goal was to ultimately have a larger breast then the operation should have been done in two stages.
Correction now will require removal of your implant, tightening and reducing the size of the implant pocket so that the implant is positioned higher on your chest wall, replacing your implant with a smaller size implant, and then redoing your lift. These types of revisions are complex and time consuming, and therefore generally quite expensive. You should look for a surgeon with significant experience in revisionary breast surgery.

Breast augmentation and lift candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.
After having analyzed all the information and photos provided to us, I realize that you have very sagging and small breasts. In this regard, you need volume (implants) and projection (the lift): Breast Augmentation w/Breast Lift.
I recommend you to use microtexturized highly cohesive silicon implant ("gummy bear" implants), with high projection, and 550ml will be excelent on you, to fill the breasts properly.
Finally, to perform the breast lift I recommend a Periareolar Round Block Breast Lift ("Benelli mastopexy"), which has an unnoticed scar around the areola, and if we see (in the surgery) that we can't obtain adecuate projection just with the Benelli Lift, we have to perform a "Lollipop breast lift".
Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

What to do next? Do i need a lift revision? Do I go through another lift?

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after breast augmentation/lifting surgery.Yes, based on your photographs and description of concern/goals, additional surgery will be necessary. This operation will likely involve additional breast lifting (skin/tissue excision) and adjustments of the breast implant capsules (capsulorraphy). 
 Assuming you are working with a well experienced board-certified plastic surgeon who can demonstrate significant experience achieving the types of outcomes you will be pleased with: communicate your concerns/goals directly with him/her, preferably in front of a full length mirror and with the help of goal photographs. Working together, you will come up with a good plan (and timing) to achieve an outcome that you will be happier with.

Breast Implant Support

The original lift with augmentation was fine. Unfortunately, as mentioned by other surgeons here, is that the implants are too heavy for your skin/breast tissue which lacks both strength and elasticity to support the weight of this implant. Another lift with adjustments to the skin and breast tissue will likely end up with the same results. The two options that are most likely to work are to either 1) reduce the weight of the implant (get smaller implants) and/or increase the support of the implant. To increase the support of the implant one would need to add a supportive material. I have had very good results using Seri which is an absorbable mesh. Seri is very strong and will support the weight of the implants. Over the course of a year or so the Seri is slowly absorbed by the body leaving behind a very strong layer of natural connective tissue that continues to support the implants.For the best results seek the consultation of a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. They have a website listing all the certified plastic surgeons. Members of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery will all be board certified in plastic surgery and have demonstrated an interest and special skill in cosmetic plastic surgery as well.

Alexander G. Nein, MD, MS, FACS

Breast lift and implants - not happy with result.

Thank you for asking about your breast lift and implants.
  • I am so sorry you are unhappy with your breast lift -
  • Every women wants youthful perky breasts with upper pole fullness -
  • But that isn't always possible if we also have skin without elasticity and want large breasts.
  • No one can promise you what you want - it depends on your own tissues to some extent.
  • But your best chance of getting there is re-operation to make a smaller pocket, use a smaller implant and use ADM material to support the implant. Discuss this with your surgeon - but unfortunately it will be expensive. 
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Revision alone will not fix it

I am sorry that your results are not what you were expecting. The reason for the bottoming out of the implants are 1. your breast skin has lost elasticity 2. Your implants are too big for your breast tissue.You can have revision of the lift , but you will be back at the same shape in few months. This has nothing to do with the kind of lift or your surgeon but your breast tissue and size of the implants. I would offer to reduce the size of your implants, lift revision and fat grafting for upper pole fullness. Please see the link

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Revision breast surgery

Thank you for your question. It appears that your scars under the nipples are somewhat widened which is a problem that could be related to the size implant chosen for the original implant. I think you may benefit from a simple scar revision which would further tighten and lift your breasts, especially on what looks like your left breast where the scar is wider. To be sure, discuss your options with your surgeon. In addition, your comment of not wanting your breast skin to slope and touch your chest below is unrealistic and impossible in a case like yours. Discuss this also with your surgeon. Hope this bit of information helps. For more information, return to your plastic surgeon, or schedule a full consultation for a second opinion with a board certified plastic surgeon.