Is Latisse my best option for eyelash growth?

Long story short - I am a 21 year old female. I had a woman give me eyesash extensions. She applied too much adhesive, which caused the eyelash extensions to be too heavy on my real lashes. As a result, my real eyelashes fell out. I literally had a bald spot it was so bad. It's been a nightmare! It's been six months, and I've seen very little growth. They are still very short. What are my best options for eyelash growth?

Growth

Latisse would help to thicken and lengthen the existing eyelashes.    You will find that latisse may turn out to be a better alternative for the future.  

Folsom Plastic Surgeon

Latisse for eyelash growth

Latisse is FDA approved for eyelash growth. It is probably the best option for you. Consult in person with an experienced and expert physician to understand your options.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Is Latisse right for me

Thank you for your question. Latisse is an excellent tool for eyelash growth. The solution is applied once-a-day each evening to the base of the eyelashes. Users may see results as early as 4 weeks with best results 12-16 weeks out. 

Edward E. Dickerson, IV, MD
Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for sharing your question and I am sorry to hear of your extension complication.  Latisse is a very safe and predictable medication that achieves impressive eyelash growth over 4-6 weeks of treatment.  I think you are an excellent candidate for its use.  

Latisse for Eyelash Growth

Thank you for your question. I have many patients who love the results of Latisse, and can really notice a big difference within the first month of nightly applications. I would recommend discussing it with a cosmetic dermatologist in your area. Best, Dr. Heffernan

J. Timothy Heffernan, MD
Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon

Latisse

I am sorry for your eyelash experience. Latisse is an excellent tool for eyelash growth. It is simple to apply and truly does what it claims. You will need to consistently use the product to see a result. Lengthening can be seen as early as 4 weeks, with best results at 16 weeks. Most of my office staff use Latisse and swear by it.  

Another option to Latisse is Alphaeon Lash. This is a simpler application with no risk of eye discoloration. Can be used on lashes and brows. Works really well. Good luck.

Richard Zienowicz, MD
Providence Plastic Surgeon

Latisse

My patients and staff who use Latisse love it. It is a nightly, but simple, application routine that will begin to show upper eyelash lengthening by the fourth week, and an increase in the number and darkness of the eyelashes by the eighth week; with continued improvement in overall lash length and fullness through 16 weeks. 

Latisse

Latisse is amazing! we've had several clients in your situation, and it has helped grow their lashes back. You will see some results in the first month, however it does take 4 months of continuous use to see full length, color, and thickness.

Janet Allenby, DO
Delray Beach Dermatologic Surgeon