Can Juvederm in the lips be reversed?

Can Juvederm in the lips be reversed?

Hello, and thank you for your question. The enzyme hyaluronidase can be used to dissolve any Juvederm that is present. I would recommend speaking with your provider about this option, as he/she will be able to help if you would like to have a treatment reversed. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck. 

Dissolving Juvederm in the lips

Yes Juvederm can be dissolved with hyaluronidase. This is a procedure your surgeon will be able to perform if you are unhappy with your results. I hope this helps. 

Lee B. Daniel, MD
Eugene Plastic Surgeon

Can Juvederm injections into the lips be reversed?

Thank you for your question.  All Hyaluronic Acid fillers can be reversed by using Hyaluronidase to dissolve all or some of the Juvederm.

Leonard Miller, MD
Brookline Plastic Surgeon

Can be helped

Massage can help smooth out bumps or unevenness.
Hyaluronidase can be injected to dissolve the Juvederm.

Juvederm can be dissolved with Vitrase

Juvederm and other hyaluronic acid fillers can be reversed with Vitrase (hyaluronidase).

Dr H Karamanoukian
#RealSelf100 Member

Juvederm and the lips and Reversal NYC

You can absolutely have the product reversed if you do not like the results.  Vitrase need to be injected into the treated area to reverse the Juvederm.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

Juvederm

Juvederm, Restylane, and Voluma can be reversed.  Often requires only one injection, and is quick to dissolve.  

It is rare to need to reverse a filler, but if you happen to be the "rare" one that needs/ wants it reversed it is a terrific tool to have!

Melanie L. Petro, MD
Birmingham Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for asking your question. Yes, injection of Juvederm can be reversed with Hyaluronidase (Vitrase) if needed in order to dissolve the product.
Hope this helps. Good luck,

Reversal of juvederm

Juvederm is readily dissolved using hyaluronidase.   1 or 2 treatments are typically required and the results of an injection are evident almost immediately. 

Brian Biesman, MD
Nashville Oculoplastic Surgeon

Can Juvederm in the lips be reversed?

Hi, i have performed Lip Augmentation, for 30 years, using dermal fillers or various lip implants.  Juvederm is an HA filler that can dissolved with hyaluronidase.  Ask the MD that did the Juvederm lip augmentation to dissolve some or all of the material.  The results are instantaneous but might require a couple of injections to dissolve the majority of the Juvederm.

When having Lip Augmentations, it's important to follow the proper aesthetics and proportions, of the lips, as outlined in my book on face and body beauty.

Hope this helps.  

Hope this helps.