Will I be able to do just implants without a lift to acquire the look I want? (photos)

I am 22, I weigh 110 lbs, I have a very small frame. I am looking to get implants, I am currently not even a full A cup. I want my breast to sit up so that I have cleavage, I want them round and not to be as far apart as my nipples are now. My ultimate goal is to never have to wear an underwire bra again. Do any doctors here think it's possible from my current look to achieve something like the one posted.

Implants alone should be fine

Based on the photos submitted, I think that you can get a very pretty result with just an augmentation. A lift really should not be necessary. Please see the web link below for more information about breast augmentation. 
For the best results seek the consultation of a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. They have a website listing all the certified plastic surgeons. Members of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery will all be board certified in plastic surgery and have demonstrated an interest and special skill in cosmetic plastic surgery as well.

Just implants without a lift

I think you could get the fullness and roundness you are desiring. You will have to accept a slightly lower position of you nipples as they relate to the implant unless you get a lift. You have a constricted breast but not droopy. I would avoid a lift and do just implants. Call my office to schedule a consultation and look at some before/after pictures with me. 615-327-0303

Breast Augmentation Options

Breast Augmentation will give you fuller breasts with improved shape and cleavage. Your nipple placement is unique to you and that will not change as your Plastic Surgeon must place your implants centered with your areolas. Depending on the projection of implant you select, you could achieve a very full upper breast pole and augmented look if that is what you are interested in. Your Plastic Surgeon will need to meet with you in person to measure you and discuss your goals and options.
Be sure to select a board certified Plastic Surgeon.
All the best

Find the right surgeon

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a  Breast Augmentation 

Will I be able to do just implants without a lift to acquire the look I wan

I am sorry to say that some of your desires are not going to be able to be achieved, especially long term. I think implants will make you larger though. As to cleavage, that is limited at times by the placement of the implant below the muscle. Ideally the implant is positioned with the nipple in the center of the new breast mound and depending on the implant size chosen, will limit the degree of cleavage you will have. You will have more cleavage than you do at the present time but cleavage without a bra, especially in the long term is unlikely. In time the breasts will fall and the cleavage will require a bra.

Julio Garcia, MD

Just getting implants will work for you

You do not need brreast lift.  Breast implants alone will give you your desired shape and size of your breasts. 

Vasdev Rai, MD

Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

I appreciate your question. The size of implant is dictated by your chest wall measurements.  Once we determine that we can choose the profile based on what you want or need to achieve.  If you are seeking a natural look, then the diameter of the implant should be equal to or, more ideally, smaller than the width of your breast. The breast width is a measurement of how wide your breast is at the base, which should be measured at the level of the nipple. Choosing an implant that is smaller in diameter than your breast width will avoid the "side breast" fullness that is often associated with a more artificial appearance.  Other than that, you should choose the implant based on volume, not on the dimensions of the implant. You should choose a board certified plastic surgeon that you trust to help guide you in this decision.   Silicone will give you a fullness at the top (upper pole fullness). Silicone implants come pre-filled with a silicone gel and are the softest implant available. They feel more natural, which makes them a good option for women with less natural breast tissue; but they require a larger incision. It may be more difficult to realize if this type of implant has ruptured, so it is important to monitor them with annual follow-up visits. Additionally, because this implant contains a more liquid silicone (less cross-linked), if this implant should rupture, it will leak only into the scar capsule formed around the implant but may cause some discomfort or implant distortion. Anatomic gummy bear implants might be a good choice to give you volume. These highly-sought-after, anatomic implants offer a look that more closely resembles the natural silhouette of a breast, and, therefore, are a very attractive option for individuals seeking a natural-looking, aesthetic primary breast augmentation. Additionally, these implants are an especially excellent option for patients undergoing restorative or corrective breast surgery because they provide more stability, shape, and reduced incidence of capsular contracture. Compared to other types of silicone gel implants, the silicone in the cohesive gel implant is more cross-linked; therefore, should the implant shell “rupture,” it maintains its shape and silicone does not leak. During your breast augmentation consultation, you should feel the different types of implants available, and try on various implant sizers in front of a mirror to help you to get an idea of how you will look following the surgery. You should also bring pictures of the look you would like to achieve, as well as a favorite top to wear when trying on implant sizers. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Will I be able to do just implants without a lift to acquire the look I want?

Thank you for the question. Based on your photographs, I think that you are starting at a good place and should have a very nice outcome with breast augmentation surgery.    Breast lifting will not be necessary.

Ultimately, careful communication of your goals (in my practice I prefer the use of goal pictures, direct examination/communication in front of a full-length mirror, in bra sizers, and computer imaging) as well as careful measurements (dimensional planning) will be critical.   Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work. 2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.  In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. For example, I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "full, round look" or "C or D cup" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful. Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate. Again, the use of computer imaging has been very helpful during the communication process, in our practice.

3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery, after the use of temporary intraoperative sizers. I hope this (and the attached link, dedicated to breast augmentation surgery concerns) helps. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with.

Breast augmentation vs breast lift with implants

It looks like from your photo that you will be a good candidate for breast augmentation without implants.  Your cleavage and nipples are relatively wide.  Implants will improve your cleavage, but will not bring your nipples closer together.  I recommend that you discuss with an experienced ASPS board certified plastic surgeon to get a realistic expectations.

Best

Breast augmentation result

You are a good candidate for breast augmentation and do not need a lift. However, your surgeon cannot move your breast together. The implants will improve you cleavage since you will have more volume. Surgeons do not make cleavage, bras do. Good luck.