I am 3 wks out from surgery. This morning I woke up to blood and what appears to be a green/yellow puss. Any suggestion? (photo)

I think you will be ok

I would have you go to your plastic surgeon and have them clean up your incision line and check you for a localized infection or something like that.  It hopefully isn't something major and can be addressed right there in the office.

Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Post op.

get off the internet and call the person who did the surgery.  probably just a stich infection.......

Jonathan Saunders, MD
Newark Plastic Surgeon

Go back to your surgeon

From the photograph you have included, it appears that you have some wound separation at the tightest closure where the two suture lines meet. I recommend you go back your plastic surgeon for advice on what to do for this area as far as wound care. Congratulations on your surgery and good luck on your healing.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

I am 3 wks out from surgery. This morning I woke up to blood and what appears to be a green/yellow puss. Any suggestion?

YES! Call your surgeon to be seen today for this breast reduction? wound edge issue..................................