I am wanting to do a Mommy Makeover with 3 procedures (maybe 4) (Photo)

including, breast augmentation with silicone, tummy tuck (lipo included), and a thigh lift or thigh lipo. Is it possible to do all three safely? I would also like price ranges for all these procedures. I'm planning on the end of October. I weigh 196 but will be 160 at surgery. Height 5'8, age 37, no health problems, none smoker.

Combination of Procedures for Mommy Makeover

The mommy makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BeastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, #breastreduction. All of these can be done together safely, with the overall procedure itself best determined in consultation with your plastic surgeon.

3 Procedure Mommy Makeover

The breast surgery and the tummy tuck are the most common combination of procedures to be considered part of a "Mommy Makeover". It is also common to have women choose to have some additional liposuction performed as well. Provided that you are healthy with no significant medical issues that would increase your surgical risk, these procedure can certainly be performed safely. However, it is also important that they are performed at a facility which can offer modern anesthesia and safety. Depending upon exactly what you'll have done, how long the planned surgery is and your health, it may be recommended by your surgeon that you stay one night in the hospital for monitoring. This is purely for safety purposes and also allows trained nurses to care for you and help you the first night after surgery. Should a night in the hospital be recommended, most patients are more than able and happy to return home the next day.
For the best results and highest degree of safety, seek the consultation of a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. They have a website listing all the certified plastic surgeons. Members of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery will all be board certified in plastic surgery and have demonstrated an interest and special skill in cosmetic plastic surgery as well.
Additional information about a Mommy makeover and other procedure that you may consider may also be found at the web link below.
Good luck and best wishes!

Alexander G. Nein, MD, MS, FACS

MM, breast augmentation, tummy tuck, thigh lift

Set up a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who is an expert at all of these (breast augmentation, tummy tuck, and a thigh lift).  Ask if he/she can perform these multiple procedures in less than six hours. Provided you are in good health, there is no reason for you not to request that the procedures be performed at the same time.

Kenneth B. Hughes, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
Beverly Hills and Los Angeles Locations

Mommy Makeover - Candidate?

Thank you for your question and photos. You appear to be an excellent candidate for a tummy tuck. The abdominal skin excision and muscle tightening could give you an excellent contour as well as improve the tone of the anterior abdominal wall. Liposuction could be used to better define your flanks and hips at the time of tummy tuck surgery. A breast augmentation could also be performed at the same time. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person examination to discuss the specific details of the procedures. Ask to see before and after photos to get an idea of what can be achieved. Hope this helps!

These procedures may be performed together, although consult a board-certified plastic surgeon to be sure.

These three procedures—breast augmentation, tummy tuck, and a thigh lift—are very commonly included in a mommy makeover procedure. Depending on how extensive each procedure is, though, you may or may not want to include these all in one surgery. While there are benefits to performing all three at the same time, there could be added risks if each procedure requires a relatively long amount of time to complete. I would suggest consulting a board-certified plastic surgeon in your area. He or she will be best equipped to assess your unique body type and help you determine if you should split these procedures up or have them performed simultaneously. Best of luck!

Find the right surgeon

Pregnancy and motherhood are wonderful and exciting times in a woman’s life. Many women, however, will experience unwanted permanent physical changes that are not always desirable. All too often, women find it emotionally and physically difficult to adjust to these new changes in their bodies affecting their self-esteem and personal self-image. These changes vary greatly and range from stretch marks and varicose veins to the more significant changes such as, smaller and sagging breasts, enlarged waist with redundant skin and larger hips.
Fortunately, there are many treatments available to correct or improve these common post-pregnancy changes. Many of these procedures are non-surgical or relatively simple outpatient surgeries. Some treatments are possible because of new technology such as lasers and liposuction developed in just the last few years. These surgeries are commonly known as the “mommy makeover”.

Far more important than deciding if a tummy tuck or a mommy makeover is for you is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let him explain why one technique may be better than another and if you need a tummy tuck. Many board certified plastic surgeons provide a free first time consult and you should take advantage of that!
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for you!
I have also attached a video for a possible Mommy Makeover Candidate.

Is this mommy make-over possible?

Your photos are very helpful - thank you.
you appear to need a tummy tuck and a breast lift as well as the breast augmentation.

liposuction of the thighs could be done but a major thigh lift would be too much to do at the same time.

Be sure to see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Best wish

Mommy makeover

Thank you for your question. You appear to be a good candidate for the mommy makeover procedure. I would recommend an augmentation with mastopexy because of your slight apparent droopiness, tummy tuck for abdominal contouring, and liposuction of your flanks and thighs. That is a loose recommendation based on your photos. To be sure, consult with one or more board certified plastic surgeons to discuss your options. I'd be happy to see you for a free consultation. You can also call the office and speak with Aubrey about an estimate on the cost of those procedures I just mentioned. Hope this helps!

I am wanting to do a Mommy Makeover with 3 procedures (maybe 4)

Thank you for your question and photographs. The best recommendation would be to see a series of board certified plastic surgeons in consultation to have the best treatment options discussed. Though procedures can be combined in order to minimize the number of operations required only an in-person evaluation can determine the extent of surgery entailed and your body's ability to have all of the procedures done at once. Hope this helps.

I am wanting to do a Mommy Makeover with 3 procedures

Generally speaking, combination surgical procedures are done routinely. However, you are wise in being concerned about the safety of combination surgery; risks/possible complications do increase with increased length of surgery…
It is best to evaluate each patient's suitability for combination surgery on an individualized basis. During this consultation process, after a complete history and physical, the SAFETY of combining these surgical procedures becomes of paramount importance. Plastic surgeon, anesthesia provider, duration of surgery, surgery facility all important considerations. Your best bet: choose your plastic surgeon very carefully; everything else including good judgment/advice/planning, anesthesia provider and safe surgery facility will follow. Best wishes.