I recently had a Tummy Tuck & now all my fat goes to my back, & arm, sides & lower back. Any suggestions? (photo)

What procedure would you advise to get rid of this? I am still the same weight as before 135, I work out regularly & eat healthy (I cook everything that I eat) pls advise if this is normal & what options do I have at this point.

If you want to treat exercise and diet resistant pockets of fat liposuction in the treatment of choice. Speak with your PS for specific details.

Recent tummy tuck

Dear FashionMa,
It is best to be seen for an in person evaluation by your plastic surgeon to determine if you would simply need liposuction for these areas, or if you would also need to tighten the skin as well. Best of luck.

You need liposuction of all these areas

You need to address these areas of fat accumulation with liposuction. You may also need excision of extra skin in your armpit. Consult a plastic surgeon in your area. 

Vasdev Rai, MD

I recently had a Tummy Tuck & now all my fat goes to my back, & arm, sides & lower back. Any suggestions?

It is hard to say what is actual fat and what is skin. You would need an in person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to access these areas of concern. The easiest remedy would be liposuction if you do have some stubborn fatty areas. 

Lawrence Bundrick, MD
Huntsville Plastic Surgeon

Fatty areas

It looks like well done liposuction would be a good option for these areas. Of course, you would need to be examined to be certain. Your surgeon should be able to do this new surgery for you.

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD