I had a mole shaved off 8 hrs ago and the area around the site where anesthetic was injected is still numb. Is that normal?

The mole was less than the size of a dime on my left outer arm just above the elbow. The area around the shaved site is the size of a quarter and can be seen clearly as slightly whiter than the rest of my skin. I can feel slight stinging in the shaved area itself but not around it. Procedure occurred 8 hrs ago. Is this normal? Please help.

Cosmetic Mole Removal -- Lasers, Radiowave, Shave -- See an Expert

If you are concerned with the results of the mole removal I suggest you speak to your physician to see what they recommend.  Best, Dr. Emer.