Is it possible to have a very full large feminine butt? What's the cost and down time? (photos)

Large femanine buttocks

You can have buttocks enhancement using a combination of fat grafting and buttocks implants; depending on how much fat you have to donate, a customized plan can be created to meet your goals. Please see option that are available to you below.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I have done many Brazilian Butt lift procedures and specialize in body contouring.  The amount of enhancement possible depends on how much fat can be harvested from your body.Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Butt Augmentation - Feminine Shape

Thank you for your question about Butt Augmentation.

A Butt Augmentation with fat transfer can significantly change the shape and appearance of your butt.

To be sure, see two or more experienced, board-certified Plastic Surgeons in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have surgery.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

Buttock augmentation NYC

In my NYC office we offer free consultations for Buttock Augmentation. After our consultation I will let you know what the best options are for you. You may schedule your consultation by calling (212) 481- 3939. Feel free to view our before and after photos on our website.

Wants Large Bottom

The short answer is probably. If you have enough fat to be harvested  then a large amount can usually be transferred easily in most cases. The liposuction typically improves the overall contour of the buttock area as well as the augmentation. After a consultation with an experience surgeon you will be much more informed and know your options. Best of luck   Dr Harrell