Which doctor should I go to for a BA in Nashville?

Which Doctor should I go to for breast augmentation in Nashville tn? I have narrowed it down to dr chad Robbins or dr jj wendal? I'm 5'6 and weight 118lbs. And I'm currently a 32a or 32aa. #help

How to find the right surgeon in Nashville?

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a BBL Always insist on a board certified plastic surgeon.

Breast augmentation in Nashville

Both are good choices. You did your homework making sure that your surgeon is board certified and experienced. Note it comes down to whose work you like the most based on people you know and before and after photos, as well as who you feel most comfortable with. 

Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

I appreciate your question.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can look at before/after pictures on their websites and Real Self pages prior to scheduling your consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Breast Augmentation - Finding a plastic surgeon

Thank you for your question. Finding the proper surgeon is critical to the success of your breast augmentation. You need to find a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery who specializes in cosmetic breast procedures. The ASPS website will provide a list of properly trained surgeons in your area. You should go on several consultations and see who you like best. Ask to see a lot of before and after pictures of their work. Hope this helps.

Thank you for your question.  My advice is to choose a board certified plastic surgeon.  Best of luck.