What is this dark brown spot? I have it on both legs, two different areas. (Photo)

These had scleropathy done 4 months ago. Will this go away? Do I give it time or this a permanent thing? Is there anything that I can put on it to make it fade? These are on the lower parts of my legs.

Thank you for your question in regards to sclerotherapy. Discoloration can occur after vein treatments and can take up to a year to resolve on its own. Although, some lasers are used to help break up the dyschromia. To be sure what is best for you, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment. I hope this helps.

Brown Spot On Leg After Sclerotherapy

This is hyperpigmentation from the vein treatment and can use laser treatment. I suggest seeing an expert physician.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Retained coagulum after sclerotherapy needs to be drained

Looks like retained coagulum from inadequate compression after sclerotherapy. Your doctor could drain that with needle puncture to improve cosmetic appearance,

Dr H Karamanoukian
RealSelf100 Member