What to do with breasts; thought about reduction or lift because they sag & have stretch marks?

I had an account before but I deleted it, but thought I'd ask again. I've thought about a reduction because I think they look big or a lift because they sag a little and have stretch marks. I also had a comment last time that mentioned implants to restore upper poleness or something so how does that work? I'm a 48c if that helps. I first thought smaller if a reduction is the bestbest but if I'm getting a lift with implants, I'm curious about the size. Opinions?

Implants not needed to achieve upper pole fullness

Thank you for your question and helpful photos.  It appears that one breast is larger than the other. In order to achieve symmetry, the larger breast will need to be reduced to match the smaller one. You have enough breast tissue to achieve upper pole fullness without the risks/complications and maintenance associated with breast implants. The Horndeski Method can reposition and reshape your breasts high on your chest and create a more attractive cleavage. Attached is an example of a woman who underwent THM without implants and without the vertical scar. Implants are not life long devices and as such do not stay in place. Please do your homework. Take a look at the breast lift with implants revision forum on this site to see the types of complications associated with this type of breast procedure. I hope this helps. Best wishes and kind regards, 

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Lift or reduction

These operations work on the same premise so the question is whether you need removal of breast volume. The photos do not demonstrate this with any clarity.  In terms of adding an implant, I believe that you will have suffcient volume and that this will not be necessary.

Reduction or Lift?

Thank you for your question and photos.  In my practice many women have this same question.  Without knowing what one's goals are it is hard to answer.  First, what is the goal, what size does the patient want to be?  Is one looking to be perkier, smaller, larger, or a blend of these options?  These are the types of questions that should be answered prior to any surgery.  If a person is really only interested in being perkier then a lift alone may suffice, if on the other hand, one wants to be minimally augmented then one may need both implants and a lift.  Always start with a face to face consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has experience in breast surgery. During your visit your surgeon should be evaluating your health to determine if you are a good surgical candidate and examining your tissues to get a sense of what type of procedure your tissues will allow. Only with a hands on exam can this be determined. Once an exam and opinion is rendered then you can decide if surgery is right for you. Good luck.

I would recommend starting

David J. Wages, MD
Peabody Plastic Surgeon

What to do with my breasts: breast lifting candidate?

The question and pictures. Based on your photographs and description, I think that you will benefit from breast lifting surgery.  This operation is best done once you have reached your long-term stable weight, if you are not there already.  If I were you, I would not consider the use of breast implants at the same time;  see if you are pleased with the outcome of breast lifting surgery before you make any decisions about the use of breast implants.

My best suggestion: seek consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate lots of experience achieving the types of outcomes you will be pleased with. Then, communicate your goals carefully as well. Working together you will come up with a good plan to achieve an outcome that you will be pleased with.

I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to breast lifting surgery concerns) helps. Best wishes.

Breast Lift First Step

Based on your pictures, I would recommend a full mastopexy ( breast lift) to start out with.  A lift always makes the breasts a little smaller appearing even though you do not remove any breast tissue.  The lift will get the architecture of the breast back into a more aesthetic appearance.  Once healed and settled you can then decide if you even need more volume with an implant.  I hope this helps.

Breast lift and augmentation

You would have to be seen in person in order to size you up appropriately for implants. Best of luck.