Are my breasts going to be uneven 2weeks post BA (photos)

I had 250cc filled to 300cc saline under muscle implants two weeks ago to the day. I can tell one has certainly dropped faster than the other but even since day one my right has appeared more round and the left rectangular giving at least the appearance of the round side being larger. (I breastfed 2 children long term and rectangle side was favored).

Uneven Breast Augmentation

There are going to be a lot of different changes and feels in your breast for the first several months as they settle and drop into place. It is every common for them to change at different rates, so do not be too worried. You are still fairly early into your recovery. Make sure to keep all follow up appointments with your plastic surgeon so that he/she can monitor your progress.

Huntsville Plastic Surgeon

Implant position difference

You re 2 weeks out form submuscular implants. Your high side is just having a bit more muscle spasm and will take longer to settle into position. Sometimes it takes a week or two, sometimes a month or two or longer. Follow your surgeons instructions to help the implant settle. Good luck.

Are my breasts going to be uneven 2weeks post BA

Thank you for your question and photograph, and it appears that you will have a very nice result. After placement of implants, the overall appearance of the breasts will change dramatically over the next several months, as the implants drop, and the overlying tissue stretches to accommodate the extra volume. In your case the swelling from surgery is flattening your implants and holding them high on your chest.  As your tissue swelling improves you will see the breast volume redistribute and round out the lower portion of each breast creating a more natural result.  It is both normal and common for this process to occur asymmetrically between a woman's right and left breasts.  I know waiting is difficult, but judge your results at 4-6 months after surgery as most of your breast changes should have occurred by then. Hope this helps.