Do my breasts look normal? What are your recommendations? (Photo)

The right breast is lower than the left. The scar under the breast is sensitive and is dented with part of the breast seeming to be like a bubble or loose. Also the Ariola on the right breast is puckered. Most of the time the right breast is numb to the touch on the nipple, but often near the scar seems to have a shooting pain. What causes these problems and what are your suggestions? Thank you

Normal?

I agree that you should definitely return to your surgeon and discuss these concerns. Your Peru-areolar scars appear well healed. The "poochy" areola photo you shows is not uncommon after a periareolar mastopexy. A circular stitch is often palpable (easy to feel) just below the areola and this is the perms any stitch that is keeping the areola from widening out over time. The lower breast incision is a little indented but is an easy revision. Again I suggest you start with your plastic surgeon. Good luck. 

Inframammary Incision

The incision should be tucked in the fold of your breasts. When was your procedure? Has your implant bottomed out?  I would address these concerns with your surgeon.

Michael A. Fiorillo, MD

Scars

I would suggest going back to your surgeon and discussing all your concerns. Some women may notice numbness up to one year. Scarring may be improved with scar products and treatments like Micropen.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon