Are my breasts normal looking? Perhaps not? (photos)

I am curious of the look of my new breast implants. My surgery was April 7,2016 so not that long ago. I was very flat chested. Yikes. Now I have 400cc silicone implants. Under the muscle. Im 5 9 and weigh about 130 pounds. I've read online about bottoming out, all kinds of scary things. I like my surgery. With a bra on. I maybe feel they sit to low? They feel a bit heavy at times without a bra. My surgeon isn't very responsive. He hasn't once seen my breasts since surgery. His nurse has only

Are my breasts normal looking? Perhaps not?

Thank you for your question. You look very appropriate for this period and you should be fine. Please follow up with your PS

Breast augmentation recovery

you look great, there is no increase in risk for bottoming out. enjoy your new look. Check with your plastic surgeon.

Larry Weinstein, MD
Morristown Plastic Surgeon

3 Months Post Op

You appear to have a great result so far. Your implants are fairly symmetric and settled well. There is no reason to believe based on these photos that you have an increased risk of bottoming out. I recommend that you share any ongoing concerns with your Plastic Surgeon- ask their office when you can expect your next follow up appointment.

All the best

Breast augmentation result

You seem to have a very nice three month result. It is hard for me to understand why your surgeon has not seen you for 3 months. I guess that is one more thing patients need to ask when they should not have to. "Will you see me post op or only a nurse?" Good luck.

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photographs.  it appears that you have obtained a very nice result with your implants situated squarely behind your nipple and areolas.  There is always some discrepancy as one lifts the arms to take photographs, but all appears well at this point in your recovery.  I hope this helps put you at some ease.  Your surgeon should be following you to ensure your appropriate recovery so be sure to see them at your next follow up.