What should I do with breasts? (photos)

This is a follow up/update to original post. I wanted to add better pictures and description. I have stretch marks on the sides of my breasts. Right now, I'm a 48c cup bra normally, but can wear 38d as well and 46 in sports bras. My areola is kind of big too. I don't mind them but kinda like smaller ones. I have polycystic ovarian syndrome and a little overweight if it's important. I'm toying with breast reduction or breast lift, but want someone's opinions on them.

What should I do with breasts?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue… Breast augmentation surgery increases or restores breast size using silicone gel implants, saline implants or in some cases, fat transfer. One of the most popular and frequently performed aesthetic surgery procedures, breast augmentation has a long and successful track record in satisfying women who wish to enhance, regain or restore balance to their figures.

Breast Lift

Hello, thanks for your pictures and your inquiry. There are two options that would suit you. Breast lift and breast lift with implants. It is totally up to you if you want to achieve more volume with the enhancement.  Please make sure that you and your surgeon are on the same page. Don't forget to discuss all your concerns, options and expectations thoroughly. Have a safe and pleasant PS Journey!
Respectfully,
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

What should I do with breasts?

Hello Dear,

thank you so much for your questions and pictures.After seeing your pictures I think we can implement in your breasts a breast lift, this procedure is 2 in 1, because with this we can make a reduction and also give you a better and sculpture figure. Best regards!

Ramon Morales, MD

Breast augmentation and lift candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.
After having analyzed all the information and photos provided to us, I realize that you have very sagging and small breasts. In this regard, you need volume (implants) and projection (the lift): Breast Augmentation w/Breast Lift.
I recommend you to use microtexturized highly cohesive silicon implant ("gummy bear" implants), with high projection, and 350-500ml will be excelent on you, to fill the breasts properly.
Finally, to perform the breast lift I recommend a Periareolar Round Block Breast Lift ("Benelli mastopexy"), which has an unnoticed scar around the areola, and if we see (in the surgery) that we can't obtain adecuate projection just with the Benelli Lift, we have to perform a "Lollipop breast lift".
Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

What should I do with breasts

I think  a breast lift would go a long way to make your breasts look better and have a better shape. Whether you have them reduced to a smaller cup is certainly possible at the same time if you desire. 

Julio Garcia, MD

Breast Lift

It looks as though the best procedure for you would be a breast lift, perhaps with some degree of tissue removal (reduction) to get your breasts perky appearing and more even.The areola size would be reduced as part of the procedure.Regarding stretch marks:  Your stretch marks could appear improved, worse or the same afterwards.  Some of the skin with stretch marks will be removed but some will be left behind.  In all likelihood, the remaining stretch marks will look about the same after the surgery.Best of luck!

Christopher W. Chase, MD
Chattanooga Plastic Surgeon

Breast Lift or reduction?

Thank you for your question a photos. If you´re happy with the size and only want to make your breasts perkier and better shaped, then you´re a good candidate for a breast lift procedure. Breast lift surgery raises and firms the breasts by removing excess skin and tightening the surrounding tissue to reshape and support the new breast contour, improved position of nipple and moderate reshaping of tissue. Most important is a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon regarding this procedure.  Don’t settle for less!

Breast lift

Thank you for your questions and photos. Based on your photos alone, it appears that you would benefit from a full breast lift. This procedure would allow you to keep a similar size to what you have now but your breasts would be lifted and areolas reduced in size. If you would prefer that your size be decreased, a reduction could be done with the lift. I suggest that you consult with board certified plastic surgeons in your area to determine if you are an ideal candidate for surgery. Best of luck,

Mennen T. Gallas, MD
Katy Plastic Surgeon

Breast Lift

If you would like to keep the size/volume of your breasts but achieve a lifted, perkier shape and smaller areolas then a breast lift could be ideal for you. I recommend that you book an in-person consultation with a board certified Plastic Surgeon to be examined and discuss your options.
All the best

Breast Lift versus Breast Reduction

Both a breast lift and a breast reduction would provide a lifted and perkier breast shape and position that would be nice for your; areola are almost always reduced to the aesthetically ideal size at the same time. When deciding whether or not you want a lift versus a reduction, you would have to decide if you want to keep the volume you have (a breast lift) or go smaller (a breast reduction). If you are contemplating weight loss, remember that this can impact your ultimate breast volume. In other words, if you opted for a breast reduction and then lost a significant amount of weight, you could potentially end up with smaller breasts than you would prefer. Ideally, the closer you can get to your preferred weight prior to your surgery, the more reliable your final results will be. Best of luck!

Ashley B. Robey, MD