Breast lift w possible augmentation. I want to advice on best procedure for limited scarring/best results? Implant size? (Photo)

I am a 28yr old mother to 1 5'4 129lbs, seeking advice for breast lift w/ augmentation in the Middle Tennessee area. I have been to consultations, and contemplating one for years. Please advise on what you think would be the best procedure w/ results I would be happy with. I would like "limited scaring" but understand some will entail. I want to hear other opinions on here, without worrying the surgeon is ripping me off. I'm nervous, and would just like some guidance. I just want to be happy. Thank you.

Breast lift w possible augmentation. I want to advice on best procedure for limited scarring/best results? Implant size?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well..
The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively.By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, hugs!

Options

To me, it looks like you'll need a full lift and wide but not very projecting implants. You can always get a second opinion locally for reassurance/confirmation.

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD

Lift with Implants

You are a candidate for Breast Lift to reshape your breast.  Implants add volume and do not change the shape.  Consult with your Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for an in person exam to discuss your goals.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Breast lift with augmentation and minimal scarring

By looking at your photos, it appears that you could benefit from a breast lift so that your nipples are in a higher position to regain the "perkiness." You did not mention if you wanted to remain the same size as you are currently. Implants help in regaining fullness lost at the top of your breasts, and a breast lift can make you appear smaller in size.  You would need to have a thorough consultation with your surgeon in order for him/her to take all the breast measurements and explain all your options. A breast lift does result in a scar from the areola to the inframammary crease (the fold under your breast), but it usually fades to a very thin line. There are many ways to decrease the scarring---our patients are getting very good results from BioCorneum's silicone scar gel, and laser treatments can also help. You may want to look at surgeons' before and after photos to make sure you understand exactly what this procedure involves. There are also many options for breast implants now with all the different sizes and shapes. Good luck with your decision.

Mark E. Mason, MD

Breast lift with implants

Thank you for your question and photos.  It appears that you would benefit most from a full (anchor) breast lift with implants.  Although this procedure will leave you with scarring on your breasts, I have found that it gives patients the best results compared to other techniques.  

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Jose M. Soler-Baillo, MD

Lift with implants

Even with your arms up in the air, your breasts are significantly sagging. You will likely need a lift and implants to satisfy your goals.

Breast lift w augmentation

Hello and thank you for your questions regarding breast augmentation and lift.  I understand your concerns.  Based on your photo and your wish photo, you would require a breast lift for sure along with an implant to achieve the roundness that you are looking for.  It is difficult to determine by your photo the extent of lift/scar you would require - circumareolar vs lollipop(circumvertical).  It seems that you would need the lollipop-type scar.  I recommend you consult with one or more board certified plastic surgeons to discuss your options.  During your consultation(s), you should be provided with a sizing system or 3D rendering so that you may see what you would look like with certain volume implants.  Hope this helps.  Best wishes!

Nicholas Tarola, MD

ONY option is FULL LIFT with 300 cc implants in y over the internet opinion. Best to seek only in person opinions.

Needs a mastopexy

From the photographs of your condition preoperatively, my opinion would be that a vertical mastopexy and breast implants would give you a nice result. In this way, not only can the breast the moved up on the chest wall, the areolas made smaller but the breast can likewise be enlarged with a breast implant. Try to find a board-certified plastic surgeon with experience in cosmetic breast surgery in your region.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

Breast Lift with Augmentation Candidate

Actually, a Breast Lift with the Implants may be something to consider.
One of the primary intentions of a Breast Lift (#Mastopexy) is to improve the shape and position of the breast without reducing their size. It is used especially for breasts which sag or droop (#ptosis). This can also be combined with a minor breast reduction to reduce the breast width if desired.
Additionally, an implant with lift may be useful to re-position the nipples which may have been affected by ptosis or drooping, and, restore volume in the breast tissue which has been lost due to sagging. #FatGrafting is another option to using #breastimplants and requires a small amount of liposuction to obtain the fat which is the prepared and transferred to the breast. A hybrid operation may use both an implant and fat to provide the best contours of the lifted breast.
Combining a #BreastLift with a #BreastAugmentation is called #MastopexyAugmentation.
Altogether, the surgery will create an elevated, more youthful breast contour. Also, the nipple and areolae of the desired size and correct heightmay also be addressed.