Can I have the Brazilian Butt Lift? I had four rounds of medical grade silicone shots (Photo)

I am interested in getting a Brazilian Button Lift. I'm a 37 year old Hispanic male and I want to get a really big "male looking" butt. Over the past two years I had 4 rounds of medical grade silicone injections on my butt. I want to know if it's possible to perform a Brazilian Button Lift in my butt, considering I had the silicone shots. Right now my butt has a circumference of 43 inches, but I want it to be at least 60 inches. Thank you.

Brazilian after silicone injections

It is possible, has been done and many plastic surgeons will do Brazilians after people have had free silicone injections.

Your risk of complications will be higher.

Should any of the free silicone become infected it during the procedure you'll be in big trouble.

Based on your pictures what you're asking for it seems excessive.

I would probably personally steer you away from the procedure but I'm sure you can find a plastic surgeon willing to do it for you.

Mats Hagstrom M.D.