Will my 4"11 125lb figure be substantial enough for a BBL? And later breast augmentation (Photos)

I am 26 yrs old 4"11 122-125lbs. My ultimate goal is to have a smaller waist line and get rid of the love handles and lower abdomen flab and transfer fat to buttocks. My goal is to have rounder fuller butt cheeks and more of an hour glass figure from all angles. I am by no means skinny, but I do exercise 3-5 times a week, and my diet is carb heavy. Also, when harvesting fat, does it matter if I am eating good/bad carbs in order to have better preservation outcome?

BBL

You look like an excellent candidate for a BBL. Best to be evaluated in person to determine your goals.

Lipo + BBL candidate, some advices:

Thanks for the question.

In this regard, I'm totally agree with you, therefore i recommend you waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour.

Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).

Kind regards 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Will my 4"11 125lb figure be substantial enough for a BBL? And later breast augmentation

Based on your pictures, you may have a nice result with lipo and a BBL. Not enough info regarding the breast augmentation.

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

Yes! Will my 4"11 125lb figure be substantial enough for a BBL? And later breast augmentation (Photos)

Thank you for your question and photos. Without a physical exam, your photos show that you are an excellent candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift.

The main thing about your diet with any fat transfer procedure is that you keep your weight stable (within 10 pounds). Your fat cells expand and contract based on your diet and exercise. So your results should be stable if your weight is. Although, a healthy diet is always recommended, there is nothing that requires you to change. Unless there are other health issues that develop as a result from your diet.

Always seek the advice from a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

Good luck!

Reza Rod, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

From the photos, you appear to be a good candidate for BBL. Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

You look like a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift.

A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.

The recommended BMI is less than 30. This is the recommendation of the American society of plastic surgery. The reason simply, is increased chance of complications. These include but limited to, pulmonary embolus, deep venous thrombosis, delayed wound healing and increase infection rate.

The state of Florida board of medicine limits the amount of pure fat remove to 4000cc or 4liters. This is implemented for patient safety. Any higher volume then the patient would require resuscitation at a hospital setting.

When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

Rami Ghurani, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I have specialize in Brazilian Butt Lifts and Body Contouring procedures.

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.

Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

BBL

Thank you for your question and photographs.

I would recommend that you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon so they can perform a physical examination and review of your medical history to determine whether you are a good candidate to undergo elective cosmetic surgery. From the photos you have posted, I think you would benefit from a Brazilian butt lift. When I perform a BBL, I will evaluate the patient’s body to make sure that they are a good candidate for the Brazilian butt lift. It will also be assessed as to which areas will be liposuctioned. Depending on the amount of fat necessary to fill the buttocks area, multiple donor sites on the body may be considered. After liposuction has been performed, a closed sterile system is used which ensures the fat tissue is never exposed to the air. This keeps it safe and purified for reinjection into the buttocks. Our plastic surgery office uses P188, a triple-wash antibiotic that sterilizes the tissue and separates the healthy fat from any tissue that may not survive the transfer process. I will then reinject the fat to make sure that the layering is done properly, effectively and that the results are smooth and shapely. In regards to your diet, it is important to eat a well-rounded balanced diet and eat everything in moderation. I hope this helps.
Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon