2.5 weeks post BA, left side muscle spasms constantly. Will this have negative effect? Can anything be done about spasms?(photo)

2 1/2 weeks ago I had 350cc saline implants under muscle and have had more pain and spasm from my left side. The spasms at this point are so often it is uncomfortable and I'm getting very little sleep (which is hard being a mother of two). Can anything be done or do I just have to wait it out?

Left side muscle spasms constantly

I recommend to my patients that they use ice, ibuprofen, and take a muscle relaxer. It is also critical to follow activity restrictions.

2.5 weeks post BA, left side muscle spasms constantly. Will this have negative effect? Can anything be done about spasms?

Thank you for your question and photographs and congratulations on your breast augmentation.  Muscle spasming and cramping after implant placement is common and resolves spontaneously as the swelling in your tissues begins to resolve and your muscle stretches to accommodate the volume of your implant.  For now I would discuss the possible use of a muscle relaxant with your surgeon as this can afford you some temporary relief so that you can sleep easier.  Hope this helps.