Nashville Juvederm Doctor Recommendations

Has anyone had facial fillers, such as Radiesse or Juvederm, etc. (not Botox), in Nashville, TN (or surrounding counties)? If so, would you share your results and recommend the doctor?

Doctor Answers 2

Nashville Doctors

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Deborah D. Sherman, MD and Brian S. Biesman, MD have good reputations for their work with juvederm. They both practice ophthalmology.

West Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon
4.5 out of 5 stars 56 reviews

Fillers in Nashville

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I would recommend a dermatologist , his name is Brent Moody.  He has a lot of experience with cosmetic fillers and will be able to help you

Shawn Allen, MD
Boulder Dermatologist

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.