I finished chemo 8 months ago. I'm going to replace my implants and get a lower face and neck lift at the same time. Suggestion?

I wanted to do this before cancer and have wanted to for years. I'm getting my implants replaced and want to do it at the same time. I fell good , and just want to get all of this taken care of and live like crazy. Would love some opinions.

Implants and facelift

Great idea!  As long as your oncologist says you're healthy enough for surgery, I don't see a problem.  I've had other breast cancer patients do the same thing.  Find a board certified plastic surgeon with experience with both of these procedures and discuss it with them.  I think it's a great way to finish your cancer treatment and move forward.

Lawrence Plastic Surgeon