Breast reduction surgery and recovery (Photo)

Hi I had a breast reduction about a month ago and my breast is still swollen and the left one is bigger than the right one and the scab on the left nipple has peeled off I don't see a nipple I did get the free nipple grath due bigger breast I'm afraid the right breast will do the same my doctor said it will heal but I'm still afraid I will not have nipple

1 month post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us. 1 month after Breast Reduction, it's not time enough to express a valid opinion of results.On the other hand, generally to avoid the normal p.o. swelling, I recommend to limit the arms movement for two weeks. 
Also it's not advisable to carry weight and take the antiinflamatory painkillers drugs.
Finally, I recommend you always use a therapeutic bra.
Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Breast reduction with free nipple graft

Your reduction looks appropriate for the time frame you described. Often times it can be hard to know how the free nipple grafting will work. Usually it heals, but it can take some time. Be patient and follow your physicians advice.Best of luck!

Joel M. Stewart, Jr., MD
Newnan Plastic Surgeon