I am a male, 65 yrs old, pretty good shape, with 40B breast now. Can I get a silicone implant to bring me up to a C or D cup?

Can I get a silicone implant to bring me up to a C or D cup. I am 166 lbs, white and wear a bra about 18/6 now I love the thought and my wife is fine with it as she is the one that buys my bras. Should I try estrogen pills first? Oh, I live in southern NH about 45 miles from Boston now. I don't have any photos, but can take some and send them soon if needed. Thanks, Carl

Changing Your Implants?

Thank you for your question! I suggest you seek aboard certified plastic surgeon who performs these regularly.  Best of luck! 

Dr Dhaval Patel
Double Board Certified
Plastic Surgeon
Chicago
Hoffman Estates
Oak Brook

Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

I have had the opportunity to work with several men interested in breast implants ( to feminize the chest wall).  This is a different situation from trans gender patients in transition and from men who are looking to augment their chest walls ( pectoralis implants).

Nevertheless, this subset of patients is somewhat uncommon;  it is very important to  understand patient motivation clearly and to educate  these patients about the long-term effects of having  feminized chest walls.