I am a male, 65 yrs old, pretty good shape, with 40B breast now. Can I get a silicone implant to bring me up to a C or D cup?

Can I get a silicone implant to bring me up to a C or D cup. I am 166 lbs, white and wear a bra about 18/6 now I love the thought and my wife is fine with it as she is the one that buys my bras. Should I try estrogen pills first? Oh, I live in southern NH about 45 miles from Boston now. I don't have any photos, but can take some and send them soon if needed. Thanks, Carl

Changing Your Implants?

Thank you for your question! I suggest you seek aboard certified plastic surgeon who performs these regularly.  Best of luck! 

Dr Dhaval Patel
Double Board Certified
Plastic Surgeon
Chicago
Hoffman Estates
Oak Brook

Changing Your Implants?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Dr Dhaval Patel
Double Board Certified
Plastic Surgeon
Chicago
Hoffman Estates
Oak Brook

I have had the opportunity to work with several men interested in breast implants ( to feminize the chest wall).  This is a different situation from trans gender patients in transition and from men who are looking to augment their chest walls ( pectoralis implants).

Nevertheless, this subset of patients is somewhat uncommon;  it is very important to  understand patient motivation clearly and to educate  these patients about the long-term effects of having  feminized chest walls.